The durable Koala Kare KB200-11 horizontal baby changing station is made from injection molded polypropylene to ensure the longevity of the unit. This resilient table uses a pneumatic cylinder and metal mounting chassis along with all steel hinges to allow a maximum weight of 200 pounds to be supported. To keep little ones securely on the surface this Koala horizontal changing table comes equip with nylon safety straps, so parents can feel secure while changing their children.
For ease of use the Koala changing table provides two hooks to hold accessories like diaper bags, and a locking dual cavity liner dispenser that holds up to 50 sanitary liners. With safety at the forefront of the design the unit complies with ASTM static load performance requirements, and is ADA compliant when installed properly. Users may consult the specification sheet for additional information and installation requirements.
For those interested in this unit the key features are summed up as follows:
- Koala Polypropylene surface mounted horizontal baby changing station.
- Unibody steel chassis supports 200 lbs with minimal deflection.
- Sleek design matches modern restroom design and decor.
- Available in four colors.
- Steel on steel hinge has greater resistance to wear and improved durability.
- Gas spring mechanism ensures smooth open and close.
- Dual liner cavity with lock minimizes operator refills and discourages potential vandalism.
- Includes child protection straps and bag hooks.
- Fully ASTM and EN compliant. Meets all ADA requirements.
- Bed surface exclusively contains MicrobanÂ® antimicrobial, reducing odor causing bacteria.
- Constructed with 16% recycled materials; contributes to LEED certified building requirements.